|Stock||105kW (140ps)||221Nm (163lbft)|
|REVO Stage 1 Software||138-125kW (185ps - 205)||268-289Nm (198lbft - 213lbft)|
All Revo performance Software is designed to safely enhance the driveability of your vehicle, giving access to more power and torque throughout the rev-range while maintaining the extensive factory safety mechanisms. Although Revo offer some of the most substantial performance increases on the market, peak figures form part of a much bigger picture and are never the sole focus during development. Revo Software offers a perfect balance of performance, economy, longevity and safety. Development and testing of Revo performance software is done in a number of territories around the world, taking into account variations in atmospheric conditions such as altitude and temperature. The Revo R&D process is the most extensive and in-depth in the industry, giving you a product you can trust and an experience you wont forget.
The 1.4TFSI Twincharger with 140hp is the lowest power output 1.4Twincharger offered by the VW Group, this means it has great tuning potential. Until you've experienced a twincharger with Revo software you don't realise how much potential is really has. With power and torque increases throughout the entire rev range and very smooth power delivery, Revo Software gives the 1.4TFSI the performance it should have had when originally released. Revo software gives it more punch throughout the rev-range making this a very capable yet economical car to drive.
Testing facilities at their UK Headquarters and access to multiple test tracks, Revo are able to test their products extensively on and off track. Testing products in this way is paramount to ensuring that along with more useable power and torque comes refined drive-ability, something often overlooked.
Testing on a dyno will only ever tell part of the story. Revo believes in data-logging on the road and racetrack as well as testing in controlled dyno conditions, to give you a clearer picture of the performance you can expect. This plays an important role in the Revo development process, ensuring the highest quality products that perform where and when it matters most.
Access to vehicles is imperative to development and testing. Revo runs one of the most extensive fleets in the industry and has access to hundreds of other beta vehicles via a global Authorised Dealer Network. These vehicles not only demonstrates what is capable using Revo products, which cover thousands of miles in a multitude of climates, but also ensures that vehicles perform in any scenario, from a trip to the local shops to an epic adventure in the Alps.
- Revo recommend running NGK BKR7EIX spark plugs
- The 1.4TSI Twincharger engine is known to suffer from oil consumption and misfire issues in standard form. If your vehicle has any running issues in the standard form our dealers have been advised to refuse to upgrade it. Please click here for further details
- Setting #1 on your SPS sets your vehicle to stock*
- Setting #2 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode A (Tuned for lower octane pump fuel/poor operating conditions e.g:95ron)
- Setting #3 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode B (Tuned for high octane pump fuel/good operating conditions e.g:98ron)
- Setting #4 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode C (Tuned for high octane fuel/ideal operating conditions e.g:100ron)
- *NOTE: Stock mode is not completely stock, it will run similar performance levels to a stock vehicle. Your Revo dealer has a complete factory stock file, if any main dealer warranty or servicing work is required, we recommend returning your vehicle to complete stock.
SERIAL PORT SWITCH (SPS)Switchable Mapping
OBD PORT INSTALLRevo Software can be installed quickly and safely via the OBD Port without the need to open the ECU.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEEWe know you'll love how Revo Software transforms your car. If you don't, we'll give you your money back.
FUEL ECONOMYDependant on your driving style, this software will deliver like for like fuel economy in 'normal' driving conditions.