|Stock||176kW (240ps)||320Nm (236lbft)|
|REVO Stage 1 Software||182-190kW (248ps - 258ps)||333-347Nm (246lbft - 256lbft)|
All Revo performance Software is designed to safely enhance the driveability of your vehicle, giving access to more power and torque throughout the rev-range while maintaining the extensive factory safety mechanisms. Although Revo offer some of the most substantial performance increases on the market, peak figures form part of a much bigger picture and are never the sole focus during development. Revo Software offers a perfect balance of performance, economy, longevity and safety. Development and testing of Revo performance software is done in a number of territories around the world, taking into account variations in atmospheric conditions such as altitude and temperature. The Revo R&D process is the most extensive and in-depth in the industry, giving you a product you can trust and an experience you wont forget.
Stage1 software has been designed to maximise the potential of the standard 3.2 engine; giving more low end and midrange torque and much better power throughout the rev range. Being adjustable the vehicle can be setup to suit conditions and fuel quality. Throttle response is a personal preference; lower settings give you more control using the throttle and higher values can give the car a very aggressive ‘feel’ when you lightly touch the throttle, neither is wrong so the setting is setup to suit the individual driver and the conditions the car is being used in. Fuelling and Timing adjustment is setup to suit the fuel quality run and again conditions. If the car is being used in a various conditions the Revo SPS is very beneficial, the three user pre-sets can be setup to give a number of performance setting combinations.
Testing facilities at their UK Headquarters and US Development Facility, as well as a track office at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground and Virginia Point Raceway, Revo are able to test their products extensively on and off track. Testing products in this way is paramount to ensuring that along with more useable power and torque comes refined drive-ability, something often overlooked.
Testing on a dyno will only ever tell part of the story. Revo believe in data-logging on the road and racetrack as well as testing in controlled dyno conditions, to give you a clearer picture of the performance you can expect. This plays an important role in the Revo development process, ensuring the highest quality products that perform where and when it matters most.
Access to vehicles is imperative to development and testing. Revo run one of the most extensive fleets in the industry, and have access to hundreds of other beta vehicles via a global Authorised Dealer Network. These vehicles not only demonstrates what is capable using Revo products, which cover thousands of miles in a multitude of climates, but also ensures that vehicles perform in any scenario, from a trip to the local shops to an epic adventure in the Alps.
- Up to 18 bhp and 20 lbft over a stock vehicle
- Up to 10% better fuel ecomony
- Setting #1 on your SPS sets your vehicle to stock*
- Setting #2 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode A (Throttle Response, Fueling and Timing Adjustable - Fuel Quality)
- Setting #3 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode B (Throttle Response, Fueling and Timing Adjustable - Fuel Quality
- Setting #4 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode C (Throttle Response, Fueling and Timing Adjustable - Fuel Quality)
- Setting #5 on your SPS sets your vehcile to Revo Anti-Theft Mode (On)
- Setting #6 on your SPS sets your vehcile to Revo Anti-Theft Mode (Off)
- *NOTE: Stock mode is not completely stock, it will run similar performance levels to a stock vehicle. Your Revo dealer has a complete factory stock file, if any main dealer warranty or servicing work is required, we recommend returning your vehicle to complete stock.
SERIAL PORT SWITCH (SPS)Switchable Mapping