|REVO Stage 1 Software||147-154kW (200ps - 210ps)||302-315Nm(223lbft - 233lbft)|
All Revo performance Software is designed to safely enhance the driveability of your vehicle, giving access to more power and torque throughout the rev-range while maintaining the extensive factory safety mechanisms. Although Revo offer some of the most substantial performance increases on the market, peak figures form part of a much bigger picture and are never the sole focus during development. Revo Software offers a perfect balance of performance, economy, longevity and safety. Development and testing of Revo performance software is done in a number of territories around the world, taking into account variations in atmospheric conditions such as altitude and temperature. The Revo R&D process is the most extensive and in-depth in the industry, giving you a product you can trust and an experience you wont forget.
The 1.8T engine has huge tuning potential even in standard form. Revo Stage1 software gives great increases in power and torque throughout the rev range making any vehicle with the 1.8T engine much more capable and fun to drive. Revo stage1 software is designed to maximise the potential of the engine whilst working safely within standard hardware limitations, our software is tuned for drivability giving you the most useable power/torque throughout the rev-range. Rather than chasing peak dyno figures we tune to give you fantastic power delivery and a spread of torque throughout the rev range. This software will be setup by your Revo Dealer to suit the fuel quality and conditions your car is being used in. Along with the performance benefits from Stage1 software most drivers also see improvements in fuel economy
Testing facilities at their UK Headquarters and US Development Facility, as well as a track office at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground and Virginia Point Raceway, Revo are able to test their products extensively on and off track. Testing products in this way is paramount to ensuring that along with more useable power and torque comes refined drive-ability, something often overlooked.
Testing on a dyno will only ever tell part of the story. Revo believe in data-logging on the road and racetrack as well as testing in controlled dyno conditions, to give you a clearer picture of the performance you can expect. This plays an important role in the Revo development process, ensuring the highest quality products that perform where and when it matters most.
Access to vehicles is imperative to development and testing. Revo run one of the most extensive fleets in the industry, and have access to hundreds of other beta vehicles via a global Authorised Dealer Network. These vehicles not only demonstrates what is capable using Revo products, which cover thousands of miles in a multitude of climates, but also ensures that vehicles perform in any scenario, from a trip to the local shops to an epic adventure in the Alps.
- Up to 60 bhp and 73 lbft over a stock vehicle
- Switchable Software
- Given the age of most vehicles with the 1.8T engine it is important for the vehicle to be 100% healthy before having any performance software installed. If your vehicle has any running issues in standard form our dealers will be able advice on how to proceed with rectifying issues. Any running issue needs to be resolved before the vehicle can be upgraded.
- The engine is not designed to run with an atmospheric valve, it needs to use a recirculating diverter valve to correctly function.
- Setting #1 on your SPS sets your vehicle to stock*
- Setting #2 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode A (Boost and Timing Adjustable)
- Setting #3 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode B (Boost and Timing Adjustable)
- Setting #4 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode C (Boost and Timing Adjustable)
- Setting #5 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Anti-theft On
- Setting #6 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Anti-theft Off
- *NOTE: Stock mode is not completely stock, it will run similar performance levels to a stock vehicle. Your Revo dealer has a complete factory stock file, if any main dealer warranty or servicing work is required, we recommend returning your vehicle to complete stock.
- *NOTE: The three Performance Modes are Boost and Timing adjustable, your Revo Dealer can set these modes up to suit your requirements. Settings can be setup to suit fuel quality differences, atmospheric condition differences (hot/cold weather), and driver preference (Low Boost/High Boost) or can be set to a Valet Mode which limits RPM to 3500 and doesn’t allow the engine to make any boost.
SERIAL PORT SWITCH (SPS)Switchable Mapping
OBD PORT INSTALLRevo Software can be installed quickly and safely via the OBD Port without the need to open the ECU.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEEWe know you'll love how Revo Software transforms your car. If you don't, we'll give you your money back.
FUEL ECONOMYDependant on your driving style, this software will deliver like for like fuel economy in 'normal' driving conditions.