|Stock||110kW (150ps)||217Nm (160lbft)|
|REVO Stage 3 Software||
|393-488Nm (290lbft - 360lbft)|
- GT28RS Turbo Kit with high flow exhaust manifold
- 550cc Injectors with stock 3bar FPR
- Stock MAF Housing with stock sensor
- 3" Turbo Back Exhaust with Sports Cat
- High Flow Intake System
- Uprated FMIC Intercooler (note: uprated standard location intercoolers will massively limit the potential of the engine)
- Upgraded highflow fuel pump - can be in-line or in-tank
- Upgraded Clutch
- Upgraded Engine Mounts (inc. Dogbone mount)
- Boost Gauge
- Wideband A/F or Lambda display
- Uprated Rods/Pistons (Required if you intend to run high boost levels)
NOTE: Most turbo kits require fabricated Downpipe/Exhaust
Stage3 software has been developed to suit a proven hardware upgrade package, Tuning is adjustable and can be tailored to suit your needs. Stage3 software is designed to be run with a GT28RS turbo kit and all the bolt on hardware requirements. For this software to run efficiently and reliably, a strict hardware build list must be adhered to. Furthermore, our SPS (Serial Port Switch) is highly recommended to guarantee optimal performance gains.
Stock Mode – (Position 1 on your SPS)
Puts the car into a ‘stock’ running mode. When running in Stock mode Revo software is still present and installed on your ECU just not active.
Performance Modes (Positions 2, 3, and 4 on your SPS)
The three Performance Modes are Boost and Timing adjustable, your Revo Dealer can set these modes up to suit your requirements. Settings can be setup to suit fuel quality differences, atmospheric condition differences (hot/cold weather), and driver preference (Low Boost/High Boost) or can be set to a Valet Mode which limits RPM to 3500 and doesn’t allow the engine to make any boost.
Anti-Theft ON – (Position 5 on your SPS)
When Anti-Theft is active the vehicle cannot be driven even if the keys are used. When the ignition is turned on the car will start and idle but will not respond to throttle input.
Anti-Theft OFF – (Position 6 on your SPS)
Turns off Anti-Theft Mode. Reverting to the last used mode (stock or performance 1,2,3)
Please click here for technical support information regarding the 1.8T engine