|REVO Stage 3 Software||206kW-280kW(280ps - 380ps)||370-530Nm(273lbft - 391lbft)|
All Revo performance Software is designed to safely enhance the driveability of your vehicle, giving access to more power and torque throughout the rev-range while maintaining the extensive factory safety mechanisms. Although Revo offer some of the most substantial performance increases on the market, peak figures form part of a much bigger picture and are never the sole focus during development. Revo Software offers a perfect balance of performance, economy, longevity and safety. Development and testing of Revo performance software is done in a number of territories around the world, taking into account variations in atmospheric conditions such as altitude and temperature. The Revo R&D process is the most extensive and in-depth in the industry, giving you a product you can trust and an experience you wont forget.
Stage3 software has been developed to suit a proven hardware upgrade package and offers huge gains over stock. Tuning is adjustable and can be tailored to suit your needs turning your vehicle into an everyday supercar. Stage3 software is designed to be run with a GT28RS turbo kit and all the bolt on hardware requirements. For this software to run efficiently and reliably, a strict hardware build list must be adhered to. Furthermore, our SPS (Serial Port Switch) is highly recommended to guarantee optimal performance gains.
Testing facilities at their UK Headquarters and US Development Facility, as well as a track office at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground and Virginia Point Raceway, Revo are able to test their products extensively on and off track. Testing products in this way is paramount to ensuring that along with more useable power and torque comes refined drive-ability, something often overlooked.
Testing on a dyno will only ever tell part of the story. Revo believe in data-logging on the road and racetrack as well as testing in controlled dyno conditions, to give you a clearer picture of the performance you can expect. This plays an important role in the Revo development process, ensuring the highest quality products that perform where and when it matters most.
Access to vehicles is imperative to development and testing. Revo run one of the most extensive fleets in the industry, and have access to hundreds of other beta vehicles via a global Authorised Dealer Network. These vehicles not only demonstrates what is capable using Revo products, which cover thousands of miles in a multitude of climates, but also ensures that vehicles perform in any scenario, from a trip to the local shops to an epic adventure in the Alps.
- GT28RS Turbo Kit with high flow exhaust manifold
- 550cc injectors with stock 3bar FPR
- S3/LCR/TT225 MAF Housing (70mm ID) with stock sensor
- 3" Turbo back exhaust system with High Flow Catalyst
- High flow intake system
- Uprated front mounted intercooler. Standard location intercooler will still limit potentail
- Uprated highflow fuel pump
- Uprated Clutch
- Uprated Engine mounts
- Boost Gauge
- Wideband A/F or Lambda disply
- Uprated Rods/Pistons (For high boost levels)
- Up to 227 bhp and 231 lbft over a stock vehicle
- Switchable Software
- Given the age of most vehicles with the 1.8T engine it is important for the vehicle to be 100% healthy before having any performance software installed. If your vehicle has any running issues in standard form our dealers will be able advice on how to proceed with rectifying issues. Any running issue needs to be resolved before the vehicle can be upgraded.
- The engine is not designed to run with an atmospheric valve, it needs to use a recirculating diverter valve to correctly function.
- When building a Stage2 specification car you can run a sports cat without getting a Cat efficiency DTC however the rear lambda sensor still needs to be plugged into the wiring loom as this is not deleted.
- Setting #1 on your SPS sets your vehicle to stock*
- Setting #2 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode A (Boost and Timing Adjustable)
- Setting #3 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode B (Boost and Timing Adjustable)
- Setting #4 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Performance mode C (Boost and Timing Adjustable)
- Setting #5 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Anti-theft On
- Setting #6 on your SPS sets your vehicle to Revo Anti-theft Off
- *NOTE: Stock mode is not completely stock, it will run similar performance levels to a stock vehicle. Your Revo dealer has a complete factory stock file, if any main dealer warranty or servicing work is required, we recommend returning your vehicle to complete stock.
- *NOTE: The three Performance Modes are Boost and Timing adjustable, your Revo Dealer can set these modes up to suit your requirements. Settings can be setup to suit fuel quality differences, atmospheric condition differences (hot/cold weather), and driver preference (Low Boost/High Boost) or can be set to a Valet Mode which limits RPM to 3500 and doesn’t allow the engine to make any boost.
SERIAL PORT SWITCH (SPS)Switchable Mapping